Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:36 am

Her hand had found its way to rest on his chest. She sleeps soundly, unmoving.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:56 am

*I can't help but watch you sleep, never tiring of it. I admire every facet of your peaceful face, brushing your hair gently aside. The presence of you in my arms fills my heart to bursting, and for once, I feel whole.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:03 am

She stirs slightly, beginning to wake up.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:06 am

*I whisper softly to you as you wake, and smile down at you.* "Good morning, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:15 am

She smiles and blinks, flushing a little. She is so not used to any of this. Still half asleep, she snuggles closer to him and closes her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:28 am

*I smile widely at you.* "You know, you're downright adorable when you're sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:43 am

She mumbles something incomprehensible, too comfortable for words.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:12 am

I chuckle softly and pet your hair lightly. "I guess that translates roughly to 'Let me sleep'?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:38 am

She doesn't answer. For awhile, she lays there, slowly waking up. She soaks in the warmth of his body next to hers, his strong scent, the feel of his fingers running down her hair, his soft voice, his strong heartbeat. Finally she is fully awake, though still groggy. She blinks before looking up at him and smiling slightly. Just the sight of him spreads happiness through her.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:23 pm

I look down at you and smile. "I know I give out compliments like they're going out of style, and you've probably heard many times from guys getting into your pants that you look good. But still, right now, in this moment, here...you are breathtaking. The picture of beauty. I could use a hundred different words, and none would be appropriate. And, on top of it all, I'm the son-of-a-bitch lucky enough to be laying here with you."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:26 pm

She blushes deeply for many reasons and buries her head into his side. She speaks into him, embarrassed. "usually guys didn't comment on that sort of thing." She laughed but it was a dry laugh. She unburied her head and looked at him again, cheeks still burning. "But thank you."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:53 pm

I smile at you, and lean down to kiss you gently.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:52 am

She closes her eyes and accepts the kiss. "What was that for?" she asks softly.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:20 pm

I sigh playfully. "Do I have to have a reason to want to kiss you?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:27 pm

She smiles teasingly and mildly seductively. "Who wouldn't want to kiss me?" She pretends to think as if counting in her head. "No one I can think of" her smile fades into a more serious one, her goal of making him slightly jealous working. "How many have I wanted to kiss?" She pretends to think again. "Only one." She smiles teasingly again. "Oh, and you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8