Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, Villemo here!

Go down 
+3
GoldenHeartsShineForever
Iliana
Villemo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Villemo

Hello, Villemo here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Villemo here!   Hello, Villemo here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Hello everyone, I´m Villemo, a female from Sweden.
Ehm, I have never done any RP before, someone came and hunted me down at a chatforum and forced me to join this site... Kind of... And well, as I said before so have I never done RP before, and I have never written an introduction like this either, so I´ll just end here before this gets even more embarrasing. If you want to know anything - ask! Smile

Last edited by Villemo on Sun May 19, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Villemo here!   Hello, Villemo here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Hehehe, I can only imagine the person!

Well, I'm glad you decided to join this site! Welcome to Agasaria! My name is Iliana. ^^ Doing RP is really really easy pacheesy. It's just some creative writing between one person and another, creating a story out of the imaginative ideas you have in your head!

And besides, we Moderators are here to make sure everything goes smoothly and that you're enjoying yourself! If you have any questions, feel free to message me or any other Mod directly, or you can leave them here! Choice is yours!

I hope to see you in some rp soon! :DD
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Villemo here!   Hello, Villemo here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:15 pm

HI THERE NEW PERSON!!!!! I like new people. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Villemo here!   Hello, Villemo here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Hello both new people!

It's okay, Villemo. Rokku escaped his leash and dragged in some new people. We can't really complain :-)

Also, just so that you - and Shiny! - know, you can edit your avatar and add any picture you want when you edit your profile!
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Villemo here!   Hello, Villemo here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Welcome..Welcome to die!

Greetings. Rokku was the one who brought you here. Don't mind him.

Have fun, and please don't touch the coffeecake.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Villemo here!   Hello, Villemo here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Hello Villemo! As my fellow staff members have already said, rping is easy! And if you need a bit of help, here are some links for beginners:

https://agasaria.rpg-board.net/t17-how-does-this-roleplay-thing-work

https://agasaria.rpg-board.net/t77-roleplaying-tutorial-one-getting-into-character
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Villemo here!   Hello, Villemo here! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Hello and welcome new friend!! I wish you the best of times on our (relatively) little site here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Villemo here!   Hello, Villemo here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Villemo here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Introductions-
Jump to: