Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umm... Hi there?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronnie Absol
Ronnie Absol

Umm... Hi there? Empty
PostSubject: Umm... Hi there?   Umm... Hi there? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:04 am

Hey, all-knowing people of this website... I- Ugh, I hate introducing myself... But anyway, I'm a bit of a pokemon nerd, with Absol being my favourite, and, since I'm new here, I have absolutely (lol geddit? ABSOLutely? cause I love abso- ok, ok. I'm sorry...) no idea what I'm doing. Help?
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Umm... Hi there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi there?   Umm... Hi there? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:46 am

Heya there! You know, Im not much of a pokemon nerd myself, but I would have to say that Absol is one of my favorite pokemon. And ehm, all knowing, you see...hm...yeah not really. What you are doing, well, thats up to you. However, what you should be doing is getting to know the people of this site (including yours truly), and seeing if you either want to participate in an existing roleplay, or create your own!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

Umm... Hi there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi there?   Umm... Hi there? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:19 am

A wild Absol appeared!

Go, Clefable!

What will Clefable do?

>Fight >PKMN
>Bag >Run

>Fight >PKMN
>Bag >Run

What will Clefable use?

>Mega Punch >Metronome
>Minimize >Sing

>Mega Punch >Metronome
>Minimize >Sing

Clefable used Minimize! Clefable's evasiveness rose!
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Umm... Hi there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi there?   Umm... Hi there? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Greetings, Lover of Absol.

Well, the first thing you should do it check out this section if you've never roleplayed before:

https://agasaria.rpg-board.net/f13-what-is-roleplaying

If you HAVE roleplayed before and know what you're doing, then look through the rp sections, join an rp you like, or start your own! All that can be found here:

https://agasaria.rpg-board.net/c3-roleplay

If you need anything, feel free to pm me or Layne, the sites Founder! Or ask a question here:

https://agasaria.rpg-board.net/t18-ask-your-questions

Welcome, and please enjoy yourself!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Umm... Hi there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi there?   Umm... Hi there? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Oh, dear..

Well! Hello! I also love Pokemon but I have to admit that I'm one of those old people who didn't play anything past the first Silver version and I don't even know who/what Absol is. That being said, Dragonite > All other Pokemon. CHYEAH!

Aaaanyway..

I am terribly sorry for the delayed welcome when mine should have really been first - oops! Getting over a big chunk of real life being thrown at my face :3 But don't worry about not being all-knowing! Rokku gave some great links and I'm sure you'll be one of us right off!

One of us.. one of us..

-clears throat- >_>;

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Umm... Hi there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi there?   Umm... Hi there? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm... Hi there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum