Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones Empty
PostSubject: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Since part 1 happened to die due to inactivity, I figured I would start part 2. This will be a direct continuation of part 1, but you don't need to know anything about part 1 to participate in part 2.

For this part, like the first, I would like about 2-4 people. I'm hoping that you guys will be at least fairly active, I plan to post at least once a day. Hopefully we can have some fun.

This part is going to be fantasy, set in the modern world. It's not fantasy in terms of elves and orcs and wizards, everyone is a normal person. At first. I don't wanna ruin too much, so you'll have to play to find out. Razz

INTRO

*static*...reports of a collapse in a nearby subway tunnel. We have not had any word on any survivors, nor have we heard of any fatalities. We'll keep you updated with the latest on-*click*

Johnny shut off the tv with a sigh, sitting on the edge of his bed. He ran his fingers through his long brown hair and looked around at his meager living accomodations. His tiny apartment had never looked so shabby. Is this what I hold so dear? Is this really worth keeping? he thought.

Only hours ago, he had been inside that tunnel. The things he saw in there he could never forget. His whole world had just been turned upside down. There's no way that what those people had said could be wrong, but still...what if it was? What if it was all just some really bad trip? But, Johnny hadn't had anything since the night before, there's no way it lasted that long. And he sure as hell felt sober now.

Johnny got up and walked to his mirror. He looked himself up and down, shaking his head at the pathetic man he saw in front of him. I could be so much more. Or I could stay here and keep existing in perpetual mediocrity he thought.

Johnny sighed and pulled the snub nosed revolver he had been given out of his pocket. Well...here goes nothing. Johnny thought as he put the gun to his head, and pulled the trigger.

Character Sheet

Name:

Sex:

Appearance:

Bio (Tell me about your character's life. Their experiences, their family, etc.)

Personality:

How you died. (Yes, you read that right. Your character is dead. Tell us exactly how they died. This experience is important. Also, you are not a zombie. I'll explain the dead thing later.):
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Name: Isaac Booker

Sex: Male

Appearance: When he died, Isaac was fifteen to the date. He was rather small and some would say weak for his age. He was very pale, skinny, and had hair the same color of his eyes, a darkish brown. He wore glasses that had a thin, black rectangular frame. He had been wearing a red hoodie of over a white shirt, slightly baggy blue jeans, and black tennis shoes.

Bio: Isaac was always a smart kid. He was reading before kindergarten and practically never stopped since. He even read so much that, even though he was almost always already smarter than the teachers at his school, he only barely kept up average grades. His parents just hoped that he would be able to get through high school and into a great college where he would finally show the rest of the world his true potential. His friends (the people who could put up with the fact that nine times out of ten, books were more important than them in Isaac's eyes) never really got to know him, and maybe he liked it that way, maybe he shouldn't. All Isaac knew was that he wanted to read, whether it was fiction, rooted in ancient legends, or old studies that people did before him, or even about academics that would confuse all but the smartest minds. And so he did. He read and reread so many books...

Personality: Isaac tends to keep to himself, but when he is around others he likes to let them do most of the talking, for fear that he will just start ranting about something he read in a book that most people wouldn't understand, or care about in any way shape or form. He is rather formal, almost robotic at times. Somehow, he seems to be clumsy, like he forgets how to move.

Isaac was on the way to the library on his fifteenth birthday when he died. Just as he was about to cross the street in front of his favorite location, he tripped, right into traffic...
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Sounds good to me! I especially like the pun in the name. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Puns are the greatest. I was originally thinking of going with some sort of nickname, but with a last name like that, theres no need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:25 am

I'd be interested in this, and I apologize for my inactivity. I was simply waiting for the other person to say something. I'd like to keep my character from before [Jayde] seeing as I never really got to use her. She would have died on the subway from part 1 of course. If this won't work, please tell me as I will make a new character.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:56 am

Im sure Isaac will just be reading anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Flygirl, It will absolutely work. And, in fact, the way you die will be interesting. I'll PM you with what happened.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:43 pm

So, would you guys like to start with just 2? Or wait for at least 1 more?
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 pm

I could go either way.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:07 am

I don't care .-.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Alright then, I shall get to work on starting this. Smile
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:59 pm

And here...we...go! https://agasaria.rpg-board.net/t104-awakening-part-2-promised-ones

If other people would still like to join, I can certainly fit you in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones
Page 1 of 1