Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:52 pm

"Nnnnh..." Gin stroked his beard. "It seems our brave hero is closer than we think..."

A pair of glowing blue eyes shown through the dark, down the hall from Will. They were low to the ground, and blinked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 pm

(Sorry for the wait.)Will froze the moment he saw those glowing blue eyes. He flicked his own eyes around looking for somewhere to hide, hoping that his cloak would protect him from being noticed, though he had a suspicion that it wouldn't. Ducking behind a pillar, he silently pulled out his dagger and readied to kill someone. "Or something." he thought to himself. Those eyes were rather low to the ground, not to mention the glowing.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:30 pm

(lol It's ok.)

As the eyes came closer, they approached a moonlit spot on the floor beside a window, and out of the shadows appeared a black cat that seemed angry. It stopped in the light, looking to where Will hid behind the pillar.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:27 pm

He pulled out a tiny mirror, and held it out from him just far enough and at the right angle to hopefully observe without being noticed. What he saw didn't actually frighten him too much; it was just a simple black cat, though the eyes were unsettling. He had also heard that the king was also a powerful wizard, so on second thought maybe he was rather frightened. He silently put the mirror back into the pocket from where it came. He racked his mind for ideas as to how to get away, and suddenly thought to himself, "I got it!". Concentrating deeply, he tried to do something he had only done thrice before, and never in a situation so dire. He pulled the hood of his cloak down over his eyes and pressed his hand over as well; when the flash went off he still saw some red glow, thankfully not enough to ruin his night vision. He hadn't covered his ears though, and they rang like mad as he ran down the hallway and away from the now stunned cat.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:59 pm

(You threw a flash grenade at a cat?)
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:32 pm

(No no no, it was magic...but sort of Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:01 am

(lol let me gather my thoughts here.)

The cat lay on the floor, covering its ears.

"The fucker flash-bombed my cat. Who does that?" Gin-sama said.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:40 am

He continued running, trying not to consider his continually questionable morals. He ran...straight into a wall, because he was looking back to make sure he wasn't being followed. After picking himself up, he turned a random direction, and kept doing so until he was lost. "Great." he thought, "How am I supposed to find out where the treasury is now?" He sighed but kept on going, figuring he had nothing to lose.

Last edited by Ionalien on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:41 am

She looked at the King in surprise. "What?" She had been watching him for a while and it almost seemed like he was there but not. As if he had eyes somewhere else. Granted, her eyes were not very good anymore and getting worse by the minute. She felt like her entire life was wasted, like she never did anything she wanted to, like she's stuck in an old body. She sighed, realizing she was getting lost in her thoughts again.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:02 am

"I'm going to find him, don't worry.."

After the flash had worn off, the cat got up and grew almost to the ceiling. It let out a low, roar-like meow and started to stomp down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:14 am

"Alright..." She yawned and lied down. "I'll...be here..." she very quickly fell asleep, very tired from her long journey to the palace and all the thoughts spinning in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Will cringed as he heard a meow (roar?) that probably came from the cat which, on second thought, he shouldn't have pissed off. He ran for his life as heard some rather heavy footsteps following him.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:10 pm

The cat turned the corner and started to move faster, following the tiny footsteps of the person it was after. "Mrooooooww"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Will ran like hell. That thing sounded like it could swallow him whole. He ran, and all of the sudden got backed up into a corner, and was staring right at the ginormous cat. He figured his cloak was useless at this point.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:36 pm

The cat finally caught up with him, and leaned its head down to sniff around. Finding Will's scent, it scooped up his cloak with its teeth, picking him up by his clothes in the process. It turned around and started to walk back the way it came, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Will struggled, both to not scream and to get out of this monsters teeth. He grabbed his dagger, but dropped it to the floor. That left him with nothing to do but keep struggling helplessly and hope for a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:51 pm

The cat continued to carry Will, down the hallway and the next. It brought him to a center room, which was in the shape of a circle, and sat down, still holding him In its teeth. The wizard Gin-sama came down from above, his hands behind his back and his beard flowing awesomely.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:21 pm

Will squeezed his eyes shut, almost quivering in fear of what was to come. No doubt, he deserved it, and not just after what happened tonight; still, the prospect of death was simply terrifying. He hoped whatever was about to happen would be quick.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:50 pm

Gin-sama landed softly on the floor and looked at the young man dangling from the cat's teeth. "Who flash-bombs a cat?"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:30 pm

He opened his eyes, not having expected questions. How did he know? he wondered. "I eh..a horrible person? he played stupid, as if the wizard would believe him.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:25 pm

"Sadaharu is my eyes and ears of the castle. Nothing goes on without me knowing." He sighed. "Well, you certainly are brave if you have the gumption to go sneaking about here. What were you looking for, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:09 pm

He gulped and said almost inaudibly, "I came here to steal gold from the treasury..." He looked down in shame, wondering why he wasn't a pile of ashes right now.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:48 pm

"Well, I have a different task for you. If you mind.." The cat let go of Will and Gin-Sama started to raise himself and Will, ascending to the top floor.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:10 pm

He stumbled as the cat let him go, and again as the ground started to move upwards. "Hang on, what kind of task?" he asked in dismay.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:42 pm

"One that requires stealth, a quick mind, and a lot of guts." They arrived at the top floor, where the girl lie sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next