Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ionalien
Ionalien

Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 pm

"Well, two out of three ain't bad." he thought to himself as they rose to what seemed like it had to be the top floor, and inside there was a small girl, who looked rather sickly as she slept. "Who is that girl?" he asked the wizard.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:56 am

"Someone who's suffering the curse. A plague brought upon us by a witch who must be stopped."
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:14 am

He looked closer, and saw she looked even worse off from there. "Why don't you help her?? And why me? Why and how should I be expected to vanquish this witch?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:38 am

"Alas, my magic cannot undo her own. And because you seem fit enough to take on the task. You had the kintama to steal from the palace, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:57 am

She stirred a little, obviously in a bit of pain. The plague was quickly threatening to take over, even with the protective barrier.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:36 am

(The barrier can't be weakened that much since the two magics don't cancel each other.)
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:07 pm

(noted)
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:12 am

Cahir sat on the edge of his bed in the barracks. His patrol had just ended, but he was obviously troubled. A full plate of mutton, taters, and carrots smothered in gravy. Hands calloused from fist fights and from weapon play held the bowl.
Cahir was handsome by modern standards, but not traditional midievil standards. Irish heritage showed in his dark red hair, and dark red beard. Skin was reddened from the Sun and cooking in heavy armor, also bearing freckles on his arms and shoulders. Height of six feet four coupled with thick but toned muscles. Dark green eyes stared at his food. Clothed in simple brown breeches, brown under-boots, and a a tunic bearing the king's symbol and colors.
Cahir was known as Cay by the guards, though not given too much respect as he was an immigrant, Irish, and the best guard as far as intellect and swordplay aside from officers. Though the ginger and snide remarks were nothing compared to how helpless he was with this plague.
Armor was field plate on a mannequin with the king's crest on the breast, a kite shield with the crest, a broadsword instead of a longsword with his name in runes on the sheath, and lastly a halberd leaning on a wall.
Cahir started as he heard a roar from within the castle. Shoveling taters, carrots, and then placing the mutton in his mouth to chew as he started to don his armor. Taking QUITE a while, but after securing his helm, swordbelt and shield on his arm he walked forward. Halberd at the ready as he opened the barrack door towards the palace. Making his way to the disturbance, entering the cold, and silent corridors. Cahir stood at a hallway wondering where the disturbance went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For   Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medieval Roleplay I Don't Have a Title For
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3