Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Amalie sat up quickly, barely noticing Einar's reaction. Her pulse was flying and she buried her face in her hands, her forehead pressed against her knees. It was just a nightmare, she told herself repeatedly. Things of sleep weren't actually real. She took several deep breaths, shaking badly, then finally looked up at Einar with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry.." she said softly, realizing she had woken him up.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Einar laughed as he shook his head, striding to the bed as the guards left, kneeling down and wrapping his arms around her. Leaning his head down to press his forehead against the top of her head. "It's alright, though nightmares can be a bit scary. You have nothing to fear though, absolutely nothing." Smile given as he softly rubbed the upper portion of her arms and shoulders. "You're in the northlands, with no enemies nearby, being cared for by a viking Jarl, and learning to defend yourself, plus you're pretty healthy and capable.....nothing is going to be able to hurt you......not even me."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:08 pm

"I've never had a dream like that before. It was.. so vivid.." Amalie mumbled with a frown, curling her arms around him and holding him tight as he comforted her. She simply couldn't forget the look on her father's face in the dream. So bizarre.. "I don't think I can go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Einar nodded and frowned slightly, kissing the back of her head. "It's ok, it didn't hurt you, obviously." Einar softly rubbed her upper back and hummed a little bit before singing. "Blood and Thunder, the skies call Blood and Thunder, Today! Today! I shout back "Never, no never!" the skies won't take me, no way, no way!! I'm here with my loved ones, old ones, and good friends, I will not go, I will kick to the end!" Smile given as he hummed a little bit more, "The winds they shout for my death, the earth it begs for my last breath, I say Nay, I say Nay! I will not go, not today, not today! For I am young, I am alive, to Valhalla's gates I can wait to arrive!" Deep bass voice ringing out with a soft rumble as he sang for her, holding her closely and rubbing her upper back.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Amalie yawned a little, her head resting against him as she listened to him humming. She felt as awake as she could possibly be, but it seemed that she could never stand firm against his singing. It relaxed her, lulling her back to an irresistible sleepiness. She slowly eased her hold on him, soon asleep in his arms once again.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:28 pm

Einar smiled and held her closely to him, humming and singing. The song's message was simply how one denies the clutches and clawings of death. Smile given as he kept rubbing her upper back as well, soon he felt she was sufficiently asleep and closed his own eyes, laying down and pulling her with him. Laying with Amalie ontop of him.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Amalie's dream this time around was just as vivid and strange, but not scream-inducing. Instead she dreamed of a woman - the same one as before. Yet this time, instead of laying dead, the woman was laughing and wrestling around with a man that Amalie didn't recognize. The woman had long golden hair, looking very much like an older version of Amalie, but the way she dressed did not fit with a noble woman at all. And who was this man..?
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Einar smiled as his dreams were vivid as well, his dreams filled of a time of prosperity. Coastal towns shipping their patronage to him, their raiding parties darting off to bring home hauls for their families to live in. Their enemies are none, their allies many, and their place was high atop the political and kingdom's ladder. With Einar sitting in a high lush throne, his hand wrapped around Amalie's and kids running about their longhouse.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:41 pm

When Amalie woke the next morning, she felt rested. And hungry. She smiled a bit and looked up, finding herself still snug in Einar's arms. Hmm.. She pondered the position for a moment, then started lightly tickling his sides with the tips of her fingers while still pretending to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Einar grumbled slightly as he was awoken with a weird sensation in his sides. Opening his eyes and looking around before looking down to see Amalie's fingertips attempting to tickle his sides. Smirking as his bare flesh was assaulted with her fingertips, unlucky for her he wasn't very ticklish. Smile given as he leaned down, put his lips on her neck in a tender kiss......and blew the biggest, loudest, and wettest raspberry the world has ever and will ever see!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Amalie squealed in surprise, laughing as she attempted to push him away.

"Ick!" she wailed through a bout of giggles. "Okay, you win! You win!"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Einar laughs triumphantly and pretends to mark an imaginary scoreboard. *Alrighty...so, how about some food?" Smirk given as he rolled off the bed. Yawning and stretching loudly, loud popping sounds issuing from his body before a loud and satisfied sigh. Einar turned and waved her on, a very evident case of morning wood tenting his trousers as he sleepily looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:49 pm

Amalie stretched along the bed, rubbing her eyes after he got up. She crawled along after him and stood, realizing she had slept in her clothes again. Before she could give that too much thought, she noticed his.. 'condition'. She blushed deeply and let out an uncontrollable giggle, looking away. Oh, dear..
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Einar raised a brow and looked at her, reaching up to scratch his head before looking down and around. Finally finding his crotch and laughing, "Sorry, gimme a minute." Words spoken as he moved out the door, out the front and moving to the side of the building. Relieving himself, sighing deeply before returning into the long house and looking to find Amalie.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:59 pm

While Einar was gone, Amalie decided she needed to at least change. She left the room and wandered barefoot through the house, looking for the room she had been in before, when she had bathed and changed. The problem was that she hadn't been paying the best attention yesterday, so now she had to just hope to find it on her own.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Einar blinked as he looked around the Long House, seeing that Amalie wandered off. Einar shrugged and moved to his chair at the top of the platform. Blinking as his shoulder was tapped, one of Amalie's guard whispered where Amalie was at.

While Einar was gone Amalie would see one of the two women that Einar assigned as her guard standing before a door with an archaic towel and a new change of clothes, looking into a room as if to guide her.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:11 pm

"Oh! Hello," Amalie said with a warm smile as she recognized one of the women she had met the day before. She couldn't remember her name, but she knew the face. And it seemed as though the other female already knew what Amalie was looking for. Amazing, and a little eerie. "How are you doing this morning?" she asked as she went into the room.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Saphira smiled as Alwilda was waiting inside the room while Soaring Eagle went to find Einar. Saphira was as tall as Amalie, tanned skin with dark hair and hazel eyes. Alwilda was a dark skinned girl with black hair and brown eyes, with a fairly built body frame that was still feminine. Soaring Eagle was a little shorter than Amalie with a lean build, angular features and a reddened skin with dark hair and bright green eyes.

Einar's Stormy Grey eyes looked up at Soaring Eagle and pat her head. Praising her in his native tongue before he waved at a food servant, ordering some food for him and Amalie.

"Hello Madame Amalie, we are well, how are you?" Alwilda asked, waiting for her to disrobe as Saphira and Soaring Eagle walked into the room behind Amalie, closing the door as well.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:26 pm

"I'm.. having an interesting morning," Amalie said with a smile, thinking of her odd dreams combined with the playful fun of Einar in bed this morning. She slid off her dirty clothes and put them in a pile off to the side, then carefully climbed in to the waiting tub. This was bliss. She was tempted to just sit here all day and make Einar come and find her. It was only the thought of him seeing her naked that kept her from sticking to that particular thought. "Did you ladies sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Alwilda grabbed a horse hair brush, using the strong bristles to scrub off the dirt, gunk, and grime from her body. The waters combined with herbs and flowers to make the body relieved and smelling fresh. Eagle sat by the door, guarding it. Saphira folded her dirty clothes and laid out the towels and new clothes for her. "Aye, we slept quite well. Einar has treated us well, given us training and a station that most slavers would've never given us. He granted us our freedom long ago...yet we remain as his servants and guards. Now he has passed our duty onto you.....his precious Valkyrie Queen."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Amalie moved as she was guided, making Alwilda's job as easy as she could manage. This was just what she needed, she decided. She looked over at Saphira, listening as the girl praised Einar. Valkyrie queen. Such an odd title to think of applying to herself, but she smiled a bit when she thought of it. Einar had told her what a Valkyrie actually was yesterday - apparently her father had heard the wrong myth with that one.

"I don't know if you know this, but Einar gave me thirty days to decide whether or not I want to stay here. He said he would send me home if I decided I did not like it," she said, shaking her head a little. "He even offered to come with me, even though he would never make it back here alive. Is that normal for a Viking..? I've never really spoken to one before now.. I just don't understand why he's willing to give his life away."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Alwilda chuckled, her voice was considerably deeper than her counterparts, but just as feminine. "Einar is a special case amongst the Vikings. His father bid him to pursue the mind as well as the body, even taking Einar along with him to visit cities and libraries. Einar fancies himself a bit of a hero, and a leader of people not a herd. Vikings are very honor bound, they stick to their word, and fight to the last tooth, nail, and rock for those they call friends and to death for those they love. Einar will go back if you choose to leave him....and he will die rather than be disgraced by making a mistake." Alwilda smiled and patted Amalie's head. "You could not have been...well no nice word about it, kidnapped by a more noble man."

Eagle chuckled and nodded. "Even among my people, we talk ill of Vikings, giant fair skinned and haired demons come to clutch children and babies, but even though Einar dabbles in this vile culture and performs their Customs, he cleans it and polishes it to a bearable glimmer." Smirk given as she looked at Amalie.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:52 pm

"A bearable glimmer, I like that," Amalie laughed, nodding in agreement. She was quiet for a minute, pondering, then she glanced up at the girls again as she finished her bath. "You ladies have been here for a while.. I'm just curious. Do females ever go on raids? I didn't see any in Kiel."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:54 pm

They all shook their heads. "Nope, men and women stand as equals, though their jobs are different. Men labor about and raid as well as handle the hard manual labor while the women care for the house, defend the homes from invading forces when they are away, and handle the minor work around the town and home." Saphira smirked after she spoke, looking at Amalie. "It's not that women can't, we just don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Amalie nodded a little, frowning in thought. Her dream was impossible, then. Why had she even thought it was based in fact? Maybe it was just the result of stress. She decided to ignore it, pushing it from her mind as she stood and carefully got out of the tub to dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplays :: One-on-One Romance Roleplays-
Jump to: