Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cromag410
Cromag410

Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! Empty
PostSubject: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:04 am

Geoterra was within an age where technology and magic blended near perfectly. Actual horses were just as common as automaton horses fueled by magical energies and the will of it's master. Gnome Tinkerers blended magics with cogs and gears to make wonderful devices, while Dwarven Smiths hammered away at archaic weapons, armor, and jewelry. The progression would be deemed slow and primitive by our standards, but never-the-less wondrous! Carriages could be pulled by beast or magical machines, food was summoned, harvested, or processed inside of a technomagical terrarium!
Within the town of Vael the only ones that could afford these wonders were those of the higher caste. Nobles, wealthy traders, legendary smiths, and of course the leaders of the town. Peasants were just as comfortable walking as using beasts of burden to get around and transport their wares. And why not? A real horse was just as good as a mechanical one! Hogwash upon that 'never tiring' remark, their magic will soon run out where as a horse can have prodigies! Though that is another topic, and a rather boring one.
Vael is a massive town, easily spanning thousands of feet, though not quite a mile. It would take quite some time to make the whole rounds along the walls, but it can be done. The smell of smoke from forges, coal stoves and chimneys, bakeries, and processing plants. One could just as easily get a whiff of the sweaty smith, as getting a whiff of a new fragrance that an alchemist was working on, or even the smell of produce being sold within the town square. There was a plethora of things to do within Vael, and just as many people to be found within them. The air was thick, muggy, and warm, a usual spring day in this climate. Not quite a sweltering heat, but you weren't going to freeze upon this day. A good breeze would solve everything, but that was not going to happen upon this day.
Adventurers, sellswords, treasure hunters, archaeologists, mercenaries, whatever people called themselves now-a-days would find themselves slowly gravitating towards a particular tavern known simply as 'Get Slogged'. Tavern gaining a reputation as a job haven as it was within the center of town. The local job board was kept chock full of adventures by the guards, mayor, nobles, and even some peasants.
It was a great place to start, and a great start is what Adventurers need is it not? So, what will it be? Will you try to make your fortune, and become the greatest hero? Or use this board as a study board and ravage the land, making it your own? Step into my world, interact with my people, and let me unfold the story for you. Your job? Strap in, enjoy the ride, and do whatever you want!
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:51 am

Caidy Mignonette had only been living here in Vael for a few months. To some, that may seem like adequate time to adjust and start having a blooming social life, but time tended to run on a different schedule for Caidy. First, she had to find a shop and place to live. That proved difficult and she ended up having to hire a crew for major renovations to an existing place since she didn't want to pay for a new one. Now she had a beautiful little jewelry shop with a small forge in the back and a cozy apartment space up on the second floor. It was perfect for just herself, and that was all she wanted.

She had spent the rest of her time preparing more pieces. Her shop was not even open yet because she refused to open for business without a full stock and she had no idea what to expect. So she lost herself for a few days, creating a pile of beautiful silver and gold rings and bracelets with all sorts of different gems and designs. She even made a few necklaces, but those always took longer, as she made the chains as well as the pendants. Though she was not very skilled, she did know a couple of basic enchantments to bless the wearer with luck or a slightly advanced speed for fighting. These pieces were obviously far more expensive and were set apart in a different, locked case. Everything else was snapped shut but not locked, though the front door and windows all were.

She now stood in the shop, examining it. Three large glass cases, showing about two hundred pieces. In the back room she had a dozen or so sitting aside for people that came in looking for something.. special. Of course, she took commissions as well, but she didn't expect much call for those until she was a bit more well known.

"Might as well," she murmured to herself, unlocking the door and opening it up before pulling open the soft green curtains. Maybe she'd even get a customer.

Caidy when she feels like dolling up xD:
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:11 am

A plated figure walked to the Quest Board set up in Vael. This board is roughly eight feet tall and ten feet wide. A standard height for large towns like Vael, and the board was PACKED with quests upon quests. Towards the left side were easy quests, like clearing goblins, rat basements, or delivering packages. On the right were the hard quests, ones meant for either epic persons or a good party of adventurers. The tall platemail figure grabbed a quest from the left side, chuckling under a full helm.
"Rats? I f**king love rats." Grumble given afterwards as he walked away. The voice was deep, but strong and loud, suggesting one of youthful vigor.
His body clinked and clacked as he walked along. Armor was made of strong sturdy steel, colored gray with a medium blue color for the trim. A symbol of the holy god Balarat upon his breast. A fist with a halo over it. A bastard sword rested upon his hip, made for his six foot four height. A greatsword upon his back. Both plain, but made of a sturdy steel. His shield was a kite shield with a few dings and scrapes, also having a holy symbol on it.
Walking along he noticed the stores opening for business, smiling to himself under his helm. He watched as a smithy set up his equipment for his forge, a butcher sharpening his knives, a tinkerer arranging his tools, and then a pretty brown haired jeweler opened her doors. Shrugging he grabbed the handle, turned the knob and walked in. Reaching up to grab his helm and removed it. Blonde hair cut short, but the waves in his hair, even as matted down from sweat and his helmet, one could tell he had curly hair. A full beard was upon his face, cut at a groomed length. Smiling as he nodded to her.
"Hail, and well met. My name is Matthias, and I am a Paladin. May I inquire about anything you may have for a brute?" Humored smile touched his lips as his pale green eyes looked at Caidy. Matt wasn't horribly unattractive, but he wasn't cream of the crop. Thick brow, broad forehead, and a broken-several-times crooked nose.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:20 am

Caidy looked up, surprised to have a customer walk in so soon after opening the shop. She had just started polishing a new ring to give herself something to do, but she set that aside as she gave the newcomer a smile.

"Greetings, Mathias. I'm Caidy. I actually offer a few enchanted pendants that might be good for one who tends to get into scrapes," she said, laughing a little. "Who can't use a little extra luck? This one is set with an emerald that I was told is 'too bold' for a woman, but I suppose it's all a matter of opinion.. Do you see anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:42 am

Smiled as he looked upon the shop owner, towering over her by a foot or more. Smiling as he looked upon her. Nodding as he heard her words. Removing his gauntlets with a series of buckles, straps, and jingling. Setting them gently upon the counter. Smiling still as he looked through the jewelry she had, trying on rings but all but maybe two did not fit over his pinky. Sighing as well as chuckling, a shake of his head given.
"Ha, I don't think a ring is in my future." Hands were scarred over the knuckles, palms and fingers calloused. Thick veins riddled his forearms and hands. Clearly a man of strength, but not small hands. "How about something to protect me or boost prowess? Luck is wild, undeterminable, where as skill is guaranteed.* Deep voice rang out again. Pale green eyes looked into her own.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:51 am

"Hmm.. I do have something, hold on just a moment."

Caidy went into her back room and pulled out a box, bringing it with her back out to the front. She opened it up and pulled out a piece that she had done over a year ago. It was a bracelet made of tough brown leather, which she had worked to be soft yet firm to resist scratches. The center was set with a polished obsidian stone, and the leather was carved with a braided leaf design. It was long, made to wrap around even a thick wrist at least twice before fastening with a simple tie as the ends were much thinner than the middle.

"This is enchanted to protect. It's the only one that I carry like it. If you take a fatal blow, this will give you about four hours more. All other hits and you should feel fine for about twelve. That should get you through any major issues. It also tends to affect the accuracy of your opponent - they're more apt to miss you."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:01 am

Blinked and his smile faded with a totally awe struck expression. Strong fingers ran over the leather, muscles tensing as he could feel strong magic. His body was tuned for it, awe turned to a smile as he slid it back to her and shook his head.
"Surely this is an exquisite piece, and I would gladly accept it, but I have only about thirty gold to my name, sorry. If you have anything you need done, or retrieved I could gladly get it for ye." Smirk replaced smile, a kind of sad smirk of disappointment. Strong shoulders sagged a bit, and even his hair and skin lost color. Caidy would notice, now, that when he walked in she felt an overwhelming sense of good, honor, and justice. Now it seemed to lessen. Looking down he then looked the other way. "I am a lowly paladin, graduating the past month. If you wish, I could take you on some easy quests, split or even give you the pay till I pay off the bracelet? Meanwhile you keep it."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:07 am

Caidy smiled and shook her head as he spoke of not having much money. She laughed a bit as he went on to offer to give away all of his questing money to pay for the piece, finally holding up a hand to quiet him.

"No, no need. Ten gold and it's yours," she assured him. "Never offer to pay everything in your pocket, or you'll be left with a pretty trinket and no food in your belly. I've had that bracelet for a long time and nobody seemed to like it, so I'm happy to see it going to somebody who appreciates it. If you do find yourself with nothing to do between quests, though, feel free to stop by. I'll give you a job polishing rings," she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:28 am

Matthias smiled as he heard her. Pale eyes were like thinly cut emeralds. Broad shoulders rose a little with the news. Features brightened and that aura seemed to intensify as his mood lightened up. Reaching with his right hand down his armor, warmed by the heat outside, plus the fact that he was cooking like a sausage in a metal casing. Grabbing his satchel and producing a coin purse he counted out eight gold pieces and twenty silver pieces. Another sad smirk was upon his face.

"I apologize, I have the gold, just not all gold." Chuckle given as Geoterran currency was Aluminum, Gold, Silver, and Brass in that descending order. Large warrior left hand reached out to grab the bracelet, wrapping it around his right wrist snugly, but not tightly. The additional pressure pressed upon it by his gauntlet would take some getting used to, but atleast his hand won't lose any circulation. Chuckle was given as he felt the magic coursing through his body. Muscles tensed then relaxed before he spoke once more. "Potent indeed, lets hope that I don't have to test this trinket upon some Rats. I feel like I'm no more than a glorified pest control agent. 'Congratulations, you completed your Paladonic training, now slay the evils that is small rodents!'" Chuckle given as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:33 am

"The last paladin that I saw was when I first showed up, and he was scared of rats," Caidy said, laughing as she scooped up the coins and deposited them into her register. She wrote him up a small receipt as she always did, then copied one for herself to keep an accurate record. Her writing was neat and flowing, but small instead of large and elegant.

"You could always go on some major dragon-slaying quest and save a princess or something," she suggested. "I hear they're usually so grateful that they marry their savior, and then you'd be the most powerful paladin around. No more rats."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:44 am

Laugh was given, a deep rumbling laugh, at the jest of a cowardly paladin. Sigh given as he recovered from the jest, coughing and scratching at his beard. "Poor fellow, though I can understand the fear. Sharp fangs, small and quick, able to move around your feet and bite at tendons and arteries." Shrug given as he shook his head, "Though good stomps take care of the whole issue." Smile given as he nodded to his own words.

Shake of his head was given to her suggestion. "You place too much within the abilities I possess, I am merely a fledgling. Granted I am skilled with blades, and stronger than an ox, but I am still a fledgling." Chuckle given as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Hell, I can only pull off a few spells before I'm tired and need to recover. Which is why I usually wait to use my abilities in clutch situations." The door would open, and the sound of feet would fillt he air of the jewler's. People began to flood in and examine her wares. For a town full of artisans, craftsman, and traders, there didn't seem to be a lack of clientel. "Well, m'lady, I have a basement of rats to slay. If you need my help, you know my name." Right hand grasped his full helm and placed it upon his head.

Turning to his right the paladin walked out of the jewelers, and onto his adventure. If one can call rat slaying an adventure. Though Caidy would have more than enough business to keep her occupied for atleast a few moments to take the orders or to accept payment for her wares.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:12 am

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes through the alley I sleep in. I sit up and yawn, needing food. I put my belt on which holds my coin purse and daggers, hoping I wouldn't have to use either of them.

I walk out of the alley and into the marketplace, looking for something to call breakfast. The fruit cart looks delectable this morning, full of fresh crisp apples, succulent peaches, and my favorite, strawberries. That looks perfect. I walk casually to the fruit cart, small enough that I look like a child at first glance. Someone is talking to the salesman and he isn't watching his wares. So careless. I grab an apple and a handful of strawberries and walk casually away, my deeds unnoticed.

I sit at my usual spot on the fountain and wash my fruit while I look around to watch the stores opening. Huh, there's a jewelry store I don't think I've seen open before. I might have to go check them out. Finishing my breakfast, I walk to the store and open the door.

"Hello. I noticed a new store so I thought I might give it a look. My name's Edward but you can call me Ed."
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:36 am

He slowly huffed in annoyance, curtesy of his small shack in which he worked the forges. The small place had been torn with soot, and disaster. The walls were in tatters, and a window was broken with a few make-shift boards to keep out intruders. A few white bandages hung off his body, but he had a steady amount of them in his house. Grime covered his face, and it trailed down his body in thick drops. He wiped his brow, having to remove more from getting into his eyes. The day had began hours after he had already started crafting custom armor for his customers. The work had clearly done a number on his body as his energy was gradually burning out.

Making a quick decision, he decided to leave shop for an hour to find something of an item to help his problem. He glanced out one of his decent broken window, to watch a man walk by. He was clad in steel armor with a helmet covering his head. Kusenai had immediately noticed many flaws, chinks in his armor, and sword. He threw the thought away, and rested his creation on an iron table, along with plenty of other tools used to forge weapons. With one last cleansing of a rag on his body, he jogged outside to follow the man. The air was humid adding insult to his already warm (in temperature) body. Merchants of all sorts passed him, as he half-sped down the street after the "knight". He noticed a jeweler open their doors, but doubted the man would go there. To his surprise, the man strode in. Kusenai faulted to consider his options. The building itself wasn't in bad condition.

He noticed he was standing there for a while, and many merchants rushed by him to enter the shop. He then hatched an idea. He rushed into the store, and got caught in the flow of customers.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:25 pm

"Enjoy your day, Paladin," Caidy said with a bit of a laugh. People were coming in and calling for attention, requesting custom pieces like she was giving out candy. Apparently they had been waiting for a jeweler for quite a while. She finally had to take several pieces of paper and jotted down notes about who wanted what and by when and for what occasion. A few people were kind enough to purchase things that she already had on display, which helped her get rid of two bracelets, a necklace, and five rings. The main body of the rush was starting to leave, thank goodness, but her job wasn't over yet. She was approached again and gave the small boy a smile, taking in his less-than-perfectly-clean appearance.

"A pleasure, Ed. My name is Caidy. Feel free to look around all you like. If you need help with anything or have any questions, just let me know and I'll see what I can do," she said kindly, gesturing toward the long jewelry cases. More people were coming in and another soon approached her to ask about getting more enchanted items, so she was soon scribbling away yet again. At this rate, she'd have to close down early today and get to work!
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Kusenai approached the woman at the front counter. The shop was small, but perfect for business. The woman at the front seemed overloaded with plenty of papers in a stack next to her. Kusenai maneuvered his way to the front, while gently pushing past a crowd of customers. He leaned on the counter, so that he was eye-level to the woman. He could say that the least bit of beauty she had was shrouded by her bad clothing. "I would like to purchase a quarter pound of emerald." His scarlet eyes without a trace of where he was actually looking.

Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Matthias could feel that he was being followed, though shrugged it off to mere paranoia. Sure his steel armor wasn't perfect, nor his arms or shield, but they functioned and performed their duties. He did stay in the shop for quite a while, glad to get out of there when he did. Though, even with limited vision, he managed to catch a...child with daggers? Surely not, must have been a small humanoid, a hafling, kender, or gnome perhaps. Shrug given of broad shoulders. As Kusenai passed the "knight" he would feel an overwhelming sense of good, justice, and honor. Almost like a paladin's aura. Though the tall warrior was gone in almost a flash. Only Caidy knew where he was headed, and what powerful magicks he had adorned.

It would be quite a bit before the paladin completed his task. The air today was humid, but the temperature was mild. A sweat easily worked up, but people weren't dropping like flies. Even Matthias was feeling the heat, but proper hydration, a little magic, and training went a very long way. The smell of the poor smelling, the rich bathing themselves in fragrance, and the smell of smiths, jewelers, alchemists, and other craftsmen and artisans. It was a clear blue sky, with not a cloud in the sky. Dry dirt riddled with ruts and dried apples and patties. Clothes dried on lines and the bustle of a trade city was heard very clearly. A grear day to get out, make money, and embark on an adventure.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Counting the money in my pouch, it totals to 12 gold, 16 silver and 3 brass. Hopefully enough for a ring that will help me to blend in better. I doubt this shop would have anything of the sort but it was worth asking about. Who knows? It's a new shop. Anything could be here.

"Excuse me, do you have anything that would help me to sneak around? Perhaps increase my agility as a whole?"
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Caidy nodded and disappeared in the back of the shop for a moment, coming out with a large chunk of emerald. She carefully weighed it on her set of scales, though she already knew it was in a quarter pound because that was how she usually bought her gems. True to her expectations, the gem was perfect and she turned to set the unpolished rock in front of the man who had asked for it.

"That will be one hundred gold, please," she said with a smile, then she glanced at the next customer who was asking about agility enchantments. A thief, perhaps? He did mention sneaking.

"I have a few rings that are mildly enchanted like that. They are all around fifty or seventy gold a piece and the spells on them are not particularly strong. You'd be better off going to the alchemist to see about that," she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:04 pm

My heart sinks when I hear the price. I don't have anywhere near that. And I don't want to steal anything from this woman. She seems to be going about her business the right way. Then an idea crosses my mind. Well, more my stomach. I only have the money I steal and I don't keep most of it. But a job would keep me fed and more.

"Thank you for your time. Also, I noticed that you're running this shop alone. Do you need any help? I have steady hands and a silver tongue. I'm also honest and loyal as a worker."
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Kusenai stiffened when he heard the price, but he knew he could handle it. He only needed to work harder at his forge. Tossing a leather pouch, and gathering his purchase, he turned to leave without a second glance."good day, mam." He spoke barely audible over the general talk of the customers. He exited the shop, and made his way back to his forge. He passed through the streets casually where he sighted a lone group of people near his forge. Although curious, he made no move to quicken his pace. One of his hands found there way down to his pocket where they hovered over knife handles. The steel cool against his warm hands. In his left, he held the chunk of emerald.

He narrowed his eyes, when one of the men turned to him. "Sir, there is a fire in there!"
Kusenai snorted, "of corse there Is. It's a forge."
"No, it's spreading to the walls." Kusenai saw indeed there was a fire spreading to the inside of his forge.

He cursed, and ran towards the door knocking it open with his free bicep. Once inside, he choked on the fumes flooding his lungs. He tossed the chunk of emerald to the ground, and grabbed a stray fleece used for a situation like this. He brought it down on a flame where it just flared back to life. He continued a few times, before seeing his efforts were hopeless. He grabbed the little supplies he could salvage, and sprinted to the door. A large support beam fell from the ceiling pinning Kusenai to the floor. The air around him clouded his thoughts, as he waited for the end.
(... Anybody?)
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Matt whistled, the sound was metallic outside of his helm. Like a bird trapped in a cage built for a beast. Smile upon his face, though none could see. Blood, dirt, and tooth and claw marks upon his metal boots and leggings. Shield and bastard sword not stained, looking to have been cleaned. He stank of rat and death, though nothing that would give him too much ridicule. Smiles on the faces of veterans and guards alike, though only cajoling he got were from thugs, whom he ignored.

Though to the west he saw smoke! This wouldn't have bothered him if he didn't hear people, and the smoke was black instead of a medium or dark gray. Shouldering his satchel, he began to run. Prayers slipped from his lips, divine magicks seeping into his muscles as he charged on. The paths were anything but straight, the roads anything but uncrowded. Metal scraped against the wood of carts, groceries dropped by simple folk who cursed at the knight. Matt trudged on, shouting and apologizing. Though he was silenced at the inferno.

"Someone help him! The smith hasn't come out!!" A small yeti-like creature spoke. It's fur as white as snow, a body like a dwarf, and eyes of a wolf. Matt breathed in, and then cried a great war cry, strong lungs scaring people out of his way as he dropped his greatsword, shield, sword, and satchel. Charging into the blaze, slamming through a couple of beams as he made his way in. Moving about the soot, smoke, and embers hurt his eyes and clung to his skin and clothes 'neath his armor. Striding forth and mumbling prayers, draining his magic, he soon found the smith.

"I'VE GOT YE! MOVE NARY A MUSCLE!" A great yell given over the flames, his voice like thunder, and his war cry like great drums. Moving forward he grabbed the great beam, the wood crunching from strength amd fire alike. The beam being lifted and moved, lifted a few inches to move yards, landing with a thud off of Kusenai. Hot hands grabbed the smith, heated to a degree that he would have accidentally burned flesh and clothes alike. Fresh air would soon be upon them, once gleaming armor now black, and a burnt figure in his hands.

"HEALER!!!" The knight yelled out before setting the smith down, and sitting beside him. A small boy walked out, Matt's equipment in his arms as he approached. A young lizard boy, dark green scales gleam like emeralds, and his body a wiry mass of regenerative strength. Placing the items before the Knight as a mass of guards and two clerics approached the duo. Their prayers and magicks working before they ever touched either figure. Bones, muscles, tendons, and skin repairing and restoring under their diligence. If this happened in the woods or a small town, the figures would have to live with scars and disabilities, but city and castle clerics are among the best.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:09 pm

"Actually, I could use-" Caidy began, but then she heard shouting outside and saw people rushing out of her shop. She frowned and followed them outside, hearing people jabbering about a fire. The blacksmith that she had just sold the emerald to was missing! She looked all around the crowded street, hearing people say that he had gone into the burning shop. The fool!

"Matthias!" she yelled, knowing that the Paladin could help, but she doubted he would hear her over the clamor of people who were all dithering about instead of helping.

She left her shop and pushed her way through the crowd until she came to the burning shop. It was going to be completely gone, not to mention the house beside it that was starting to catch small flames. This wasn't good at all.. She frowned and turned to grab a bucket, but then she saw Matthias run in to retrieve the blacksmith. Good! She moved away and ushered a dozen or so people along, getting them to form a rapid bucket brigade to save the surrounding buildings and attempt to put out the blaze in the forge.
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:19 pm

His eyes like two circles of crimson among his face blinked to life slowly. A word slipped from his mouth intercepted by a bloody cough. "Wah-" he felt nothing but immense pain seering across his body. His head not processing anything, while he lay there half naked. Trying again, he drew the word from his lungs with all the power he could. "Water!" Kusenai yelled through another cough. Immediately, he was supplied with a gourd of heavenly liquid. He closed his eyes, desperately guzzling down the portion. He finished it, and attempted to Sit up. "F**k!" He grasped his ribs in pain.

Underneath his skin laid several objects prodding his palm. He gasped, before blacking out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Matt sat next to Kusenai, hands healing from the immense heat of the burning beam. Finally he removed his helmet, black marks perfectly mimicking the holes in his visor. The humidity was gone, but replaced with searing heat. Steam rose into the air along with smoke as tue fire neither receded or grew. The sounds of feet and flapping cloth was heard as magic users strode upon the scene. Many races and many colored robes arrived. Theit hands and lips moving in unison as some blew out cold, others manipulated the flames to die, and some removing the air, others manipulating dirt to smother the flame. Whatever did this was not natural happenstance.

Matt's pale green eyes looked around, features pulled into a smile as he shook hands, patted kids and even took a skin of water. More than once he spotted Caidy, looking down as Kusenai fainted, watching him be carried off to the church. Their fears running with internal damages, not external. Soon the mighty Paladin rose to his feet, wobbly but strong. Reaching down to adorn himself once more with blades and shield. He watched as the wizards, sorcerors, and magicians wielded their magic with precision. Shaking his head, thinking of his own magic, how useful yer useless it seemed to be. Gauntlets weren't placed on his hands nor his helm, merely held in his arms as he made his way away, towards a district known to have a funny and grumpy Dwarven Blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Kusenai grumbled softly as he stirred awake. The flashbacks visiting his memory relentlously. He willed the thoughts away, and sat up. It was clear that many pain-killing magics had been applied to his body. Although they were nice, he didn't need them. He cast aside the lone sheet draped over his naked body, and stood up. On the bedside was a clean pair of clothes: brown trousers, and a ragged tunic. He slowly pulled them over his body avoiding his wounds. Patches littered his skin, but he ignored the pain.

He kneeled to the ground, and outstretched his arms for his ceremony from his god. "Oh, Teuyon-sama I pray unto thee that under one of the three marks of love, may I be healed." At first, nothing happened, but he soon felt his back burn on one of his Tomoe. The mark disappeared, and soon a blue light filled the room as it rotated around Kusenai. As soon as it began, it ended. Kusenai felt his ribs, and bones mend back together. The pain was excruciating, but he dealt with it through gritted teeth. Life floated into his body, as his burn marks dissipate. He jumped up, and flexed his muscles. The room he was left no trace that anyone had been in it except for a single sheet on the ground.

He checked the window cautiously, and found that he was on the first floor of the tall building. He undid the latches, and flipped out onto the streets of an unfamiliar district. He needed to fin the man who saved him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next