Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:39 pm

*I look over and see you, putting my hands lightly on your shoulders, the concern clearly showing on my face.* "Samara, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:34 pm

She flinched at his touch and looked around, bringing herself back to the present. "Oh, yeah. Of course." She gave a pained smile before looking away.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:32 pm

*I smile softly, and shake my head.* "C'mon, Samara, I know what okay looks like. If something's wrong, you can talk to me about it."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 pm

She bit her lip nervously. She wondered why he even put up with her. All she did was complain and feel sorry about herself. Either she was the unstable child she was or she was a bitch. Why did he like her again? She didn't really want to tell him any more of her "tragic" story or how sorry he should feel for her because that is not what he wanted to see her as. How did everything get so complicated so fast? She was comfortable being a confident bitch, even if it was fake, she had begun to believe it. Now, she didn't know what to feel. or do. or say. or think. How to start? "I really don't think you want to be my therapist..." she said somewhat sarcastically but was being serious underneath her tone.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:19 pm

*I sigh, looking at you, before smiling lightly.* "You know, you've got a point. I'd make a really friggin' lousy therapist. How about this instead? Instead of being someone who constantly listens to the pain of your past, I'll be the one to make you forget it. Instead of constantly looking back, you just think of the future when you see me. A future that, maybe, we could share. What do you say?" *I step back, and stand with my arms open, trying to keep a brave face, knowing that you might simply walk away instead.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:16 pm

She smiled back, a real, genuine smile. Instead of replying, she stepped forward and before he could react she was kissing him.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 am

*I kiss you back, smiling against your lips as I wrap my arms around you, holding you gently. I run one hand through your hair.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:20 am

She kisses him harder but not pushing. She wants to make sure she doesn't screw it up, because unlike any other time, this was real. This mattered to her. Initially it had even been a hesitant action, but his response sent shivers down her spine, spreading an unfamiliar warmth through her.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:25 am

*I hold you closer to me as I kiss you, using one hand to cup your cheek, not wanting the moment to end. I almost lose myself in the bliss I've looked for for so long.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:54 pm

She smiles and breaks the kiss, resting her head in between his head and his shoulders. She breathes onto his neck, catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm

*I hold you close, closing my eyes and enjoying every part of the moment. The scent of your hair, the warmth of your soft body against mine, the light sound of your breath. Eventually I speak softly.* "So, we've got the whole house, and all night. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:03 pm

She sighs happily, not wanting to move. "Right here is good." she says in a humorous tone, though being completely serious.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:24 pm

*I chuckle lightly.* "So the gameplan is to stand here until we pass out? Strangely I'm ok with that."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:30 pm

She looks up into his eyes. "Passing out is a legitimate possibility right now" she says softly.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:14 am

*I smile back down at you, admiring your sparkling eyes.* "Passing out in a bed seems a bit better of an idea, does it not?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:02 am

She blushes slightly and nods.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:33 am

*I chuckle and grab your hand.* "C'mon, let's head to bed." *I gently lead you to my bedroom, which is kinda messy. It has a dresser, a desk with a computer on it, and my bed, which is only a single.* "Not much room on the bed, so we might have to cuddle, though I doubt you'll have much of a problem with that." *I say as I chuckle and wink at you.* "Go ahead and get comfortable. I don't mind. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:07 am

She is a bit startled at his straighforwardness but she smiles slightly. Her heart beats faster and she suddenly gets unexplainably nervous. It's not like she hadn't been in the same situation before. Or even in more uncomfortable ones. She really did not like the feeling. Caring was not a word that had been in her vocabulary up until that point. "oh, no." she says but she doesn't move. She was so afraid of screwing up. What if she just slipped into old habits?
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:15 am

*I see you acting a little nervously, and put my hand on your shoulder lightly, smiling at you.* "Don't worry Samara, it wasn't a loaded question. I really meant just getting comfortable. To be blunt, I don't even care about sex. Not tonight. The only thing I want is to fall asleep with you in my arms. You make me feel...whole. I have the feeling that sleeping with you in my side will be the best sleep I'll have gotten in ages."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:30 am

She lets out a breath of relief that she didn't know she had been holding. She smiles and moves toward the bed, suddenly tired.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:43 am

*I take off my clothes, leaving me in my underwear. I crawl into bed beside you, feeling my heart pound in my chest.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:11 pm

She tries not to stare but can't help herself. She rests her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:07 am

*I wrap my arms around you, closing my eyes as my breathing slows. My mind is full of nothing but the though of you. Every minute sensation fills me with joy, and I find myself drifting off to sleep quicker than I ever thought possible.*
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:41 am

She breathes in his heavenly scent and feels as if she will never move from that spot. His soothing heartbeat grows slower and steadier and she smiles, about to drift off herself.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:05 pm

(Fast forward to next morning. Smile )

*I wake up with you in my arms, and breathe a sigh of relief that last night wasn't a dream. I smile widely, watching you sleep peacefully.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted   Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Baby, Here's That Roleplay You Wanted
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next