Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forum Scrolls I

Go down 
+3
Colin
GoldenHeartsShineForever
Ionalien
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 pm

*i watch as the lizard walks off then i turn my attention back to the table* " the reason i ask is because i have a little villa just outside the wall, if everyone wanted to sleep there. it not far from here actually"
Back to top Go down
http://Emantuohtiweno.deviantart.com
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 pm

(Just fyi, Beau is a breton. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:14 pm

(lol forgot, sorry the way you spoke with your illusion magic for some reason i thought about the lizard race lmao)
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:16 pm

"That sounds fine to me. I just have to get a few things from my room and I'll be ready to leave."
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:22 pm

"ok, ill leave a note for the breton, do you know which room?" *i begin walking up the stairs from where you came down*
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:24 pm

"Yeah I know where my room is." I hop off your shoulder, walk to my room and open the door. I gather up my belongings into a knapsack and throw it over my shoulder. "Ok. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:39 pm

*i chuckle a little* "i ment the breton's" *i adjust my equipment on my back a little* "well homefully he can find us if he is that good with magic,.." *i begin to follow you back down to the main lobby"
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:45 pm

I go back to the table. "Is everyone else ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:01 pm

(i think they are afk lmao)
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:02 pm

(Yeah and Ion and Gin aren't here. They're the only ones who could really answer the question.)
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:06 pm

(it kinda sucks lol, sorry i was afk for so long been kinda busy with family and my GF)
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:08 pm

(That and Flygirl hasn't posted at all.)
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:10 pm

(lol,... who is flygirl, lmao i dont remember their bio post thing lol)
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:11 pm

(they were supposed to be a stealth class that's good with a bow)
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:05 pm

(Oh, sorry. I never read the other profiles, so I went by assumption being as you roleplay in the first person.)

John took a seat and watched the cocky one step up. He decided to leave Gidge to her own resources.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:16 pm

(sorry! This went so fast and I was at band camp. Here's a run-down of my character: Name: Ja-Kaasha // Race: Khajiit // Birth sign: Thief) She had been sitting in the corner of the inn while chaos erupted in every way possible. Random fires, talk of a child exploding, and an announcement of an adventure. She had thought about taking up on the announcement but thought better of it. She had been waiting for the right moment. Now that most of them were gone, the Khajiit sitting on the other side of the room caught her eye. He was one her own kind which naturally captured her attention but he was intriguing in another way. She did not dwell on the thought long because she realized her window of opportunity was growing smaller. She got up and approached him. It wasn't confident but it was bold enough to insure her presence was of value. "I see you're a claw-biter." She smirked charmingly. "Not necessarily that attractive in a Khajiit but whatever works."
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:24 pm

*notices the movement out of the corner of his eye, then relaxes a little* "so what do yall say?"
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:29 pm

"I'm ready when everyone else is. But it seems we have another who is interested in what we're doing."
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:30 pm

"she looks more interested in that other Khajiit" *lets out a light chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:32 pm

"Let's not say anything. I'd like to see how this plays out."
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:34 pm

"haha, yeh i just hope it doesnt get to 'interesting', you know?"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:34 pm

As everyone heads back to the table that was picked for meeting, Amusei took a look at those who were joining him. The khajiit who seemed to be making acquaintance with another, though she looked to be quite different from the burly, sword wielding one. An imperial with some rather large weapons. And then the gnome who was being harassed by some supposedly rich breton. Perhaps Amusei could teach him a bit of a lesson. Unfortunately his power still didn't have time to be used again, but he did have some bloodgrass which he got from some weird woman awhile back and learned it could be used for invisibility. He walked away, saying he forgot something from his room. Taking out the bloodgrass, he quickly chewed and swallowed; it tasted painful, for lack of other was to describe it. As he faded out of view he crept up behind the breton and snatched a bag of coins from his pocket. Amusei crept back up the stairs and waited in his room for the effects to wear off. Whether or not the breton noticed or cared, Amusei had net himself a good amount of gold.(Sorry that I havent posted in awhile)
Back to top Go down
Emantuohtiweno
Emantuohtiweno

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:39 pm

*i close my eyes as i begin to tap my foot, waiting for everyone to get ready*
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:44 pm

John looked up at the young lady. "Well, yes.. they have a bit of a funny taste. It's just a habbit."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:59 pm

(sorry, I g2g for tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forum Scrolls I
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next