Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forum Scrolls I

Go down 
+3
Colin
GoldenHeartsShineForever
Ionalien
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Colin
Colin

The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:12 am

"There's just a few things that I'd like to know. First off, how good are you with that sword?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:24 am

"You mean my best friend here?" He slid the greatsword out of the sheath on his back, and held it sideways to show off the red veins coursing through it. "I'm an excellent fighter myself. But I don't have to strike the right spot to kill a man. One touch is all it takes."
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:28 am

"Spoken like a true warrior. You have my vote. What do you think Amusei?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 am

(Sorry but I gotta go for tonight. c: )
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:54 am

(Ok. I'll be on after work tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:57 am

Amusei smiled. "The more the merrier. In particular, the more distraction, the more opportunities for a quick and deadly backstab."
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 pm

"That means yes. Welcome aboard, what did you say your name was?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:39 pm

"I'm John, pleased to make your aquaintance." He reached out to shake their hands after sheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 am

"Nice to meet you. I'm Gidge but my friends sometimes call me Fireball." I reach out and shake your hand.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:54 am

Amusei shook his hand. "Pleasure to meet you. My names Amusei, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:07 am

"Do you think I should show him why people call me Fireball? Or later? The guards may not be so kind if I do that again."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:53 pm

He chuckled. "Perhaps when we go outside you could show me. We certainly don't want the law on our backs.."
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:18 am

"We would have to leave the city for me to show you anyway. One, it draws a LOT of attention. Two, I don't want to accidentally burn anything. And three, it exhausts me. Like I'm really tired sitting here because I did it earlier."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:47 am

"I see. Well, if it wouldn't trouble you, perhaps I could have the pleasure of watching you in action during battle. You shouldn't waste your power on a tree or something."
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:48 am

"With pleasure! Before we leave though, we still need to find a few more people."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:59 am

"Well why not advertise it? You're not going to attract many followers just sitting at a table and quietly planning."
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:36 pm

"Advertise it? How do you suggest we do that?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:27 pm

He stood up, and turned around. "Fellow ruffians! We few are preparing to embark on a perilous adventure to unknown lands in search of treasure, power, and downright violence! Is anyone interested in joining our crew?"
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:37 pm

"Well, that was...direct." I see about half the Inn start lining up at our table. "And also a little more attention than I bargained for." I start shying back in my chair and paying an unhealthy amount of attention to a spot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:14 pm

John smiled, seeing the amount of people who were interested. He figured, though, that Fireball wouldn't have wanted too much company, telling how he kept it to himself in the first place. "Alright, alright, keep it classy everyone. We are looking for able-bodied men (or women~) who are willing to put their lives on the line." Hopefully that would boil down to a few of the strongest ones.

(NPC's shall be weeded out lol)
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:20 pm

A good chunk of the people start walking away, putting me a little less on edge. I couldn't really blame John for calling out to the Inn but I wish he hadn't. Large crowds all focusing on me scare me to death, but I haven't told anyone here that. "Can the people that stayed start making a line leading to the table? That would be great, thanks."

(By the way, Gidge/Fireball is female.)
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Beau stood in the crowd outside for a bit, but soon realised that whatever had happened was over. He heard mutterings of a child exploding, but he figured that couldn't have been it. He sighed and walked back inside, almost regretting leaving those women. It was at this point he heard the cry for adventurers. Instead of following the crowd, he stayed back, leaning against a wall, waiting for the crowd to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:59 pm

After interviewing several people, it seemed like the three of us sitting at the table were the only ones capable of accomplishing our task. The line dwindled down and only a handful of people were left. I turn to the people at our table. "Is anyone here someone that is capable of coming with us and not dying?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Beau got off the wall and started shooing people from the table. "Okay, okay, we get it. You think you're tough. Now get outta here." He approached the group. "I'm bored, so I'll join."
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 pm

"And what makes you think you're good enough? Prove you belong here. We've seen just about everything this Inn has to offer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Scrolls I   The Forum Scrolls I - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forum Scrolls I
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next